My Dragonette pair, photo for Suzanne

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Finally got these guys fully paired up and release into the DT, about a month later Im starting to notce funny behaviors which I have not seen. Are they spawning?

Hees a photo I had my roomate snap for me since i am at work, looks like courting to me. Im goingto try and get a video when I get home so you can truley see how od their current behavior is, this is actually a reallygood picture.

Thanks to Drew for the male, Id been trying to pair my female up for a couple months with no luck, picked the male up form Drew and ithin a couple days they pair was swimming together.

View attachment 11290

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

Great pic scratch that amazing pic!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
My roomate took this with his I phone, at least he says he did. Hes not even a saltwater guy and managed to get a pick like this. Im gonna have him do all my photgraphy from here on out.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dude, I miss that little guy. Can't wait to get my own pair in my 120.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
He aint so little anymore, hes about 3", caught up to the female real quick! If they spawn and I can successfully hatch / raise Ill give you one of the babies for free, since you hooked me up with this awesome male!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

ReefCheif;220765 said:
My roomate took this with his I phone, at least he says he did. Hes not even a saltwater guy and managed to get a pick like this. Im gonna have him do all my photgraphy from here on out.
Yep! That is a cool pic my all time favorite fish!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ive always like them, but this pair has for sur made them one of m faviorts. I dont think I ca ever have a reef tank without a dragonette, or 2.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Possible, but I doubt it, remember my brother Cindy? He was the quiet tatooed guy who came with me to your house when I helped you ID corals, he also took this damn picture (Im mad becuase Ive been trying to get a good pic of these 2 for a couple weeks) Yeah, hes a death metal guy, I think these 2 are jivin to some cannibal corpse or something along those lines! LMAO

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;220779 said:
Possible, but I doubt it, remember my brother Cindy? He was the quiet tatooed guy who came with me to your house when I helped you ID corals, he also took this damn picture (Im mad becuase Ive been trying to get a good pic of these 2 for a couple weeks) Yeah, hes a death metal guy, I think these 2 are jivin to some cannibal corpse or something along those lines! LMAO
Yes, I remember him. Not at all shocked that he's a death metal guy... LOL! What was shocking was how quiet he was when you guys came over. And it's always the quiet ones ya gotta watch out for.
He could make a lot of money taking reef shots for club members.