My new addition

I just got mine 15 days ago and I love the red and green LEDs, it brings a lot of color ton the tank. AI came a new firmware to the controller and I just finished updating it 2 hours ago, I do love the update firmware. Congrat o. Your purchase, it's worth every penny.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: My new addition

As many as you have, I wouldn't use flatworm exit. Maybe add another wrasse or mandarin. Flatworm exit will kill them all and polute your tank causing havoc and lack of oxygen. Better to do it slow and natural.

I don't have any corals yet, just fish and live rock. I have them 12 inch from the water at 80% all. Didn't bother my fish at all. This weekend I will lower them to 6-7 inches.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My new addition

Thanks chad they will be up next week sometime as i had to leave a day ahead of storm. I will most definately keep you posted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My new addition

These things are nice. Started the, at 25 w 30 on the blues and 15 red green. Not sure at what rate to bump them up. Or how to use coral acclimation setting yet. But i am learning.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My new addition

Your right it does have me by the balls. Brahaha just wait till it gets some reefstock love.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;229334 said:
You leave yourself open to these things all the time, but this is a family program so...... the gonads
you're allowed to say 'ovaries' here, right?

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My new addition

H2O_intolerant;229334 said:
You leave yourself open to these things all the time, but this is a family program so...... the gonads
Hopefully not gorrila nipples....ummm ya zoas