My reef

Hey guys and gals. So I've been in the reef hobby for about 1 year and I just now figured out how to fix corals into my rock. This is about 30 pieces that I've glued in during the last week and some live stock.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice tank. Keep a close eye on that sea apple though ;). Even in a 300, that thing can nuke your tank if you **** it off.

Dino Reefer;342744 said:
Curiosity killed the fish, but what kind of glue did you use? Seems better than the putty that is visually obvious. Nice shark!:peace:
Regular acetate superglue gel and a lot of it. I pack the bottom of a frag disk and stick directly into the tank on the rock, hold for about 15 sec and it's set.

I just went back and realized you said you have been in the hobby for one year - What you have done and accomplished with this tank is very advanced. I have been in the hobby a little over a year now myself and my tank is no where in this league - its actually kinda sorry relative to what you have done - cheers!

Thanks. Yes, just a year in the reef hobby but years in high-tech freshwater planted and a nearly automatic home built Discus breeding system prepared me i guess. Feel free to browse my Photobucket. You can follow the pic to the albums.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was lucky enough to see this tank in person and it is a awesome setup was nice meeting u tim hope light works good for u

Tango;346384 said:
I was lucky enough to see this tank in person and it is a awesome setup was nice meeting u tim hope light works good for u
Thanks for the kind words. Half the time i dont know what im doing. The light is working out well. Ill get some pics of this freshwater tank if i can find an appropriate spot for it here.