My sps dominant 60 gallon cube

Hey everybody, I wanted to share some pics and make a log of growth for my tank. The setup is pretty simple:
- Marineland 60 cube tank and stand
- trigger crys18c sump
- reef octopus skimmer
- reef breeder photon and kessil a350w lights

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
very nice, looking good so far!

Thanks! Yeah can't beat setosa's orange color, and led's have been very good for me. The reef breeder makes the par and the kessil makes shimmer! I dose about 1200 ml of lime water per day with additional 3 part from aquatic art.

This is an Aquatic Art (AA) piece that I had to have

My tiny reef raft wolverine, high hopes for this one

A terrible pic of my AA purchased vivid rainbow delight. Should be a fun challenge getting all the colors out of this one, fast grower too

AA's walt disney, hanging on to this for a friend so really need it to encrust faster...

AA's Hawkins

Zack the Cowboy's purple stylo

A branching cyphastrea, seems like growth rate is on par with a pink panther sometimes

My beloved AA orange acro, obviously under led's but gets more orange the lower my blue channel is set.

Got really lucky with this one, picked it up from aquatic art in the 25 dollar bin. I chose it for its nice blue and green color and tenuis looking growth to compliment my usual cali tort. As the piece put on size, the green went away and the polyps turned a faint pink! Now the polyps are darkening up and it's less of a squint to see it