WTB: ATO, RO/DI, RO tank, Jebao; starting back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmate

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in the market for the following:

ATO (I'd prefer a JBJ ATO, but open to any brand). My max price on this is $50 used.

RO/DI unit. Must be 4-stage at a minimum and include a TDS meter on the unit. Need to know how old the DI resin is, filters, etc. I'm not looking for anything less than 100 GPD. My max price on this $60-80 used, maybe more depending on the unit.

Need a 20-30 gallon tank (12 inches deep at most, must fit in my stand) as an RO reservoir. $20, can be beat up / scratched, doesn't matter.

Jebao PP-15 pump, must be 2017 model (linked), $40

Lastly, I am asking if someone would help me with a 'seed' piece of live rock. I'm not in a big rush to launch this tank, so once I get it running (RO is the only thing holding me back right now) I'd like someone to donate a small piece (no Aiptasia please!). Every tank I've ever had was started from someone else's seed rock and it's nice to know your tank lives on. I just moved to CO so I don't know anyone here...would love to meet, talk a bit of reef, see your tank and nab a small piece of live rock. Timeframe would probably be in the next 1-2 weeks.

gmate

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mods please close, I've got everything needed and the tank is up/running & cycled. Fish go in 2 weeks from now. Thanks to those who pitched in!

Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.