1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Need help cleaning and installing a 60 gallon cube

Discussion in 'Jobs: Help Wanted or Offered' started by cubuffs, Oct 10, 2017.

1. cubuffs

cubuffs Copepod

I am looking to clean and install a 60 gallon cube. I bought it used from a fellow reefer and I just don't have the energy and time to clean and install it all myself. The setup is complete, but just needs a cleanup before installation.

I am located in downtown Boulder and will pay you $100 for your time and efforts in helping me. It isn't terribly dirty and was recently running. I am more worried about hooking everything up correctly and making sure the reef is off to a good beginning.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Weekends and evenings are best for me and I am very flexible as to when to get started.

Thanks,
    Ryan (cubuffs)
    720-412-7172

2. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey Ryan, did you find help with this?

3. cubuffs

cubuffs Copepod

No, I haven't. I will also offer food and beer too....

4. Irishman

Irishman Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

If it’s dirty I recommend filling it up with garden hose water and pour a lot of vinegar in it. With some elbow grease and a sponge it’ll clean up nice.