1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Need ideas for a the Holiday meeting

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Nov 21, 2018.

?

Ideas for a holiday party?

1. Cinzetti's

40.0%
  2. Casa Bonita

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Boondock's

20.0%
  4. Bowling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Laser Quest

40.0%
  6. Gameworks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. other?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

We would like to do some sort of holiday party somewhere between dec and jan. Likely just after the new year, but curious if anyone has any ideas of fun things we could do as a group. Would need to be less then $20 a person. MASC would subsidize at least some of it, but we can't do anything that costs a lot.
    We did Cinzetti's a few years back, that was pretty fun. I believe it was $15-20 a person with MASC paying for the remaining amount, but not sure if anyone would be up for that.
    Would like it to be something that the whole family could do, and doesn't have to be fish related persay.
    So let me know your ideas and we will see what we can do to get it rolling.
    I put a few possible options in the poll, all of which would be about $15-20 per person, with MASC picking up the remainder, but open to other ideas as well. Let us know your thoughts.

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

MASC Texas Hold 'em game with potluck food and beers?

JuanGutz and SynDen like this.
  4. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I am up for anything. Everything sounds good

5. Kayvon

Kayvon Copepod

Gun range/Archery

JuanGutz and whyamisofly like this.
  6. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Find a place to hold a swap, and I can put on a full BBQ feed for 12 bucks a person.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  7. Wet Paycheck

Wet Paycheck Copepod

I’m totally down for the “Texas hold em shooting range swap meet bbq” for 12/person! Great idea!!!!

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.