Sat morning

1. Me

2 fish tv

3 Blazin jack

4sethsolomon

5martain

6 rings

7 kio
Man, you leave for a while and you get left out when helps needed. Darn elitist group you've become!

Just kidding. Lol. I can be a backup. Just let me know if somebody cancels and I can be there. You can text me if you still have my number.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;261598 said:
Man, you leave for a while and you get left out when helps needed. Darn elitist group you've become!

Just kidding. Lol. I can be a backup. Just let me know if somebody cancels and I can be there. You can text me if you still have my number.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Hey drew I guess I didn't see your post in sorry we can use some more help I'm sure if you want to come out

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;261912 said:
oh wait is the tank not moved yet. If not and its happening this Sat I can probably help as well if you need another person.
The tanks in the back of my truck were moving it to my basement this sat! If you want to come over just in case you can just let me know

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;262358 said:
How did the tank move go today? Pics brah!
It was... Interesting... But the tank is in it's final resting spot!! Craigars wife took some pics, hopefully he'll post em up soon!!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Blazinjack;262361 said:
It was... Interesting... But the tank is in it's final resting spot!! Craigars wife took some pics, hopefully he'll post em up soon!!
Interesting....... Any club members in there final resting spots? Lol

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't imagine, not looking forward to moving this 125 back out tommorow much less the incoming 210. (one hired hand and still need to hunt down another 1-2)

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Fitz19d;262369 said:
I can't imagine, not looking forward to moving this 125 back out tommorow much less the incoming 210. (one hired hand and still need to hunt down another 1-2)
When we get a date just ask for help. I'm sure we can muster a few.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Final resting spot and a word from the wife

To all those who helped!
I can't thank each one of you enough for the time you gave up this morning with your own families to help Craig move the tank down to the basement. The tank is a huge dream of mine and Craig's and with out the help from ALL of you this dream would be just that... "a dream". We are so very excited to get this tank up and running!! I promise all of you unless there is something physically wrong with this tank and it can't hold water... This BEAST is here to stay! So for all of you who have helped Craig through all of his several tank changes... Thank you! We have now found the "ONE"!
Again thank you guys!!
Craigar's Wife

I personally can't thank all who helped enough it was a unbelievable feet the thing we accomplished today. The corals santiagos and beer that I gave out don't even scratch the surface of what I owe you guys

More pics to come and a video if I can figure that out
My pic upload with this new tapa talk sucks!!