Needs lots of different sized tanks!!!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking for anything from 2.5 gallon to 29 gallon tanks, doesnt have to be able to hold water!!

Stands, lights, filters, etc. not needed. But let me know what you have.

Here's what i need ideally:
5- 5 gallons
10- 10 gallons
5- 20 gallons
5- 20 gallon tall
Maybe 2 or 3 29 gallon tanks but only if the price is right...

Need them anytime between now and 2 weeks out, but the sooner the better!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;96025 said:
I have a few, wanna come check it out?
Yeah i can swing by tomorrow... I got tied up cleaning up the frog room. Wife says i cant add anything new until its all cleaned up...

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;96041 said:
What you have going on?
Had 3 pairs of Red-eyed tree frogs lay eggs 2 nights ago (first night out of their dry period, WAHOO!!!). Never happens that way, its usally 2 or 3 weeks of rain...

So i have about 1000 eggs that i've pulled and most are hatching... I have them in some rubbermaid containers which will work for a week or so, but they tend to eat each other... So i need to seperated them into small groups and then when they morph out they will need lots of space...

I sold all my extra tanks before we moved this last time, so im not as prepared as i thought i was (didnt expect them so fast)...

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 2 10 and what I believe is a 20 B may be headed up N in the near future

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think im good on 10's now, but if the price is right i wouldnt mind buying them... Is the 20 gallon a 20 high or just a 20? Let me know when you might be in this neck of the woods.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No it is a 20 L. Dont look like I am coming up the price would be good espically if you want to trade for them. I may be going to firestone to 120greefmans.

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gotcha, just read the post.... Let me know if your coming up and we'll see where i am at that point. I just got all the drywall hung, taped, sanded, and textured today for the new fish/frog room... All the framing and shelving is up and tomorrow i'll be doing some plumbing and electrical work and will be working on setting up some more terrariums tomorrow. I might get around to the misting system but we'll see how much i get done...