1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Neptune Apex for Sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I have a Neptune Apex Lite for sale. Comes with "the brain", EB8 power bar, Breakout box (and some float switches if you want them), pH probe, temp probe, LSM module with 4 lights (moonlight simulator), and all the cables I have, and display module. The Lite only has 1 pH port, and 1 ORP port....I think the "gold" or whatever it was called had 2 pH and an ORP? I don't remember, but it is a fully operating Apex, not the Apex Junior. Let's call it middle of the road model.

I will be at the Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza on Saturday if anybody would like to check it out.

No trades, sorry. Looking for $275 with the LSM module and Breakout Box add ons. I can get pics up tomorrow.

2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh man... Super tempting! I wish I had some money laying around right now!

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.