This is incredible!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya that shark is massive, and very pregnant. What an amazing experience to swim along side her

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I don’t know if scientists have been able to identify the frequency of the “brown note” but I’m pretty sure swimming with a gigantic great white would be a good starting point for their research.

I prefer little fish and coral that can’t eat me. I know my fear is a product of Hollywood but theres no way a 12” tang can possibly rip my leg off.

On a side note, I was attacked by a 3” Crappie while swimming in a lake in Missouri last year. So, maybe I need to rethink my position?

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don’t know if scientists have been able to identify the frequency of the “brown note” but I’m pretty sure swimming with a gigantic great white would be a good starting point for their research.

I prefer little fish and coral that can’t eat me. I know my fear is a product of Hollywood but theres no way a 12” tang can possibly rip my leg off.

On a side note, I was attacked by a 3” Crappie while swimming in a lake in Missouri last year. So, maybe I need to rethink my position?
My male clown thinks he's a great white! Trys to rip my hand off every time it's in the tank!