New Jebao Pumps!!!

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
the rubber came off mine and I just super glued them back in. I have had that problem with all power heads. (Never owned a vortek)

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
These pumps still have the same plug? Can you plug the wp controller into the rw pump? If so the apex cable should be the same right?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;313720 said:
These pumps still have the same plug? Can you plug the wp controller into the rw pump? If so the apex cable should be the same right?

They might be different voltages but I am not sure.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;313720 said:

also, why would you order an RW-pump if you already have an apex controller. just get a wp-40 and save the 10 bucks.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Because wp pumps are known to not like flow rates at below 40%, mine started stuttering etc and now won't work below 40%

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;313725 said:
also, why would you order an RW-pump if you already have an apex controller. just get a wp-40 and save the 10 bucks.
Better flow diffusion and wider bars to keep them from getting clogged as fast. Easily worth the extra 10 bucks. Plus, you could just sell the controller to someone with a wpXX and no apex for 10 bucks and its now the same price with a better pump.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not a side my side, but the 8s are the same size as the wp25s. Use your imagination from this pic.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
I got a response from Hector at Jebao saying all RW pumps are available. So asking him directly what the min order is for RW-4

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;313830 said:
Ah, excellent. I'd be interested in 2 or 4 RW-4's....
rw4s are not released and may never be released.