1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

New MASC T-Shirts and Hats

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by MuralReef, Mar 15, 2018.

1. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Hey MASCateers!
    Some of you been asking, so here they are; We have the new and improved T-Shirt and Hat design coming at you for pre-order, with delivery at ReefEd! Pre-orders just $20!!! Don't miss out as they will be 5 dollars more after ReefED.

Pre-order sales will be open until March 31, 2018, as we will be submitting the order on April 1st, so that we can have them in time for Reef ED. Be sure to have you order in before March 31st to get the Pre-order price

The t-shirts come in any size you need, are high quality, and can be ordered in your choice of Royal Blue or Black

The hats feature an embroidered logo, are trucker style, adjustable, and will be available in charcoal/royal blue or black/blue

To purchase click the "Donate" link at the top of the page. Select $20, be sure to add your name and screen name to the note. Then click the Donate via paypal button. Post up in this thread with your color preferences and sizes once you have done so.
    The pre-order discount price for the hats and shirts will be $20! They will be available for purchase at ReefEd, but sizes will be limited and the price will be $25, so dont miss out!!

Images are just mock ups, actual item may vary.
    tshirtfront_blue.jpg tshirtback_blue.jpg tshirtfront black.jpg tshirtback black.jpg Screenshot_20180315-091104_1521126722016.jpg Screenshot_20180315-091624_1521127006548.jpg Screenshot_20180315-092514_1521127611678.jpg

Paid Pre-orders:
    Synden - Royal/black hat, Blue L shirt
    ChrisBrown - Blue XL shirt

FourhWind - Blue XXL shirt
    Halmus M Black Shirt, L Black Shirt
    Dub_G XXL Blue shirt
    HighPlainsReefer - L Black shirt
    Archit L Black tshirt
    Skyshark M blue shirt, Gray hat
    CRW Reef XL black shirt, gray hat
    MuralReef XL Blue, Royal/black hat
    whayamisofly 4XL Blue Shirt

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018
  2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

We should look into men’s tanks. This would be a sick logo in a men’s and women’s tank top. I’d get one for me and the fiancé!

3. flagg37

flagg37 Copepod

If we aren’t able to pick up at Reef ED, is there another place time we could arrange to pick up?

4. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya, if you pre-order and cant go to Reefed, then you can likely pickup from me at my place downtown, or we could bring to the DBTC meeting too, which is the following week

5. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Are the hats 20 as well?

6. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

yes

7. SynDen

I'm in for a blue shirt, and blue/black hat

8. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Blue shirt (medium) and a gray hat for me!

9. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Blue XL t-shirt for me please.

SynDen likes this.
  10. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Paid. XXL Blue t-shirt for me.

SynDen likes this.
  11. SynDen

Verified. Got you both. Thank you

TheRealChrisBrown and Fourthwind like this.
  12. SynDen

Get your Pre-orders in while you can. Pre-order sales close on April 1st and after that you will need to purchase these at full price

13. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Put me down for
    1 large black shirt
    1 medium black shirt

14. SynDen

Got you. Thank you

15. Dub_G

Dub_G Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Paid for Blue XXL T-shirt

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SynDen likes this.
  16. SynDen

Verified. Thanks!

17. SynDen

Thank you @High Plains Reefer and @Archit for your t-shirt pre-orders.

Last chance to get these at this price. Pre-orders end Tomorrow, Get your orders in, while you can!

whyamisofly likes this.
  18. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Put me down for an XL Blue and a Royal/Black Hat.

19. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Im game for a xl black shirt and a gray hat

20. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member