1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

New MASC T-Shirts and Hats

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by MuralReef, Mar 15, 2018.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Gotcha down Colin. You are good ;)

whyamisofly likes this.
  2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

So a little snafu with these and unfortunately they wont be done in time for Reef ED. We ended up having to find a new distributor at the last minute. The new one was trying to rush the order for us, but the test prints came back all wrong, so had to request a re-do, which sadly means they will take another week. :(
    So these should be done by the DBTC meeting next weekend, and if you cant make that, let me know and we can make other arrangements to get your shirt if you had bought one with the pre-sale

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    whyamisofly likes this.
  3. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

They are in and they are nice![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

whyamisofly and Archit like this.
  4. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Don't think I can make it to the next meeting :( hopefully I can pick mine up sometime later ... cant wait! They look awesome!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

5. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

If you’re near Aurora we can always arrange something.

Archit likes this.
  6. SynDen

So if you didn't get a chance to pick up your shirt at yesterday's meeting, then let us know how/when you want to get it. I have some of the large shirts downtown, and @MuralReef has the rest in Aurora. Otherwise you can pick up at the next meeting too.

7. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

So my 2xl is in Aurora now?

8. SynDen

It is, but I'm sure we could arrange for it to be at my house if you need

9. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Did anyone grab mine at the DBTC?

10. MuralReef

Don’t believe so but Angel knows for sure who picked up.

whyamisofly likes this.
  11. SynDen

No one picked up yours, sorry. If you want to arrange for a pick up time, let me know. Mike has your shirt atm, but could be arranged for me to get it if it makes it easier. Will have at next meetings as well, and could potentially be mailed too, if you want to pay the postage.

12. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a better chance of getting your way then Aurora for sure. Still may be awhile. I don't make it that direction very often.

13. SynDen

Sounds good. Ill make a note of it and try to get yours from Mike in the near future then

14. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

When and where is the next meeting?

15. SynDen

working on details now, but next meeting will be sometime in June

whyamisofly likes this.