New Site is live!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hey everyone, Sorry for the delay in getting the sites up and running. The migration and setup took quite a bit longer then expected, but everything should be up and working now.

Please note all members will need to reset their passwords, and many user will also need to upload their avatars.

I will be continuing work on the boards over the next coming days and right now looks about like this:
- Fix donation link
- Homepage redirect for index.php
- Install emoji packs
- Nav clean up and add What's new link
- facebook integration

If you have any questions or run into any issues, please post up in here and I will do my best to address it as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
most things should be responsive to a mobile device, but I also havent changed any of the responsive settings, so I might need to tinker with it a bit to get all images to resize correctly

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
So do we need a new screen name
No all the accounts are still there. You will need to do a 'Forgot password?' to reset your password on the account though as passwords did not carry over to the new forums. Did you try to reset the password on your original account?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Is that heat exchange or uv sterilizer.
haha ya its a heat exchange unit. Its the high end one that Bill Wann makes with titanium tubes and such

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sorry taptalk is obsolete and the site is not compatible with it anymore because it has its own responsive design. Uninstall taptalk ;)
Just use any browser to view on any device. The responsive design and forum platform is much better then taptalk anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Testing RJ's images
Upload
Original PNG
View attachment 10246

GIF
View attachment 10247

Jpeg
View attachment 10248

Image button with dropbox urls
PNG

JPG

gif

Image url photobucket
PNG

Gif

jpg

hmm got it to work fine with photobucket, with direct link, and with the file upload option. Did not work from dropbox however. Are you uploading these directly @Balz3352 or are you hosting them somewhere?

Either way I will keep looking, as you should be able to upload those without issue

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Testing RJ's images
Upload
Original PNG
View attachment 10246

GIF
View attachment 10247

Jpeg
View attachment 10248

Image button with dropbox urls
PNG

JPG

gif

Image url photobucket
PNG

Gif

jpg

hmm got it to work fine with photobucket, with direct link, and with the file upload option. Did not work from dropbox however. Are you uploading these directly @Balz3352 or are you hosting them somewhere?

Either way I will keep looking, as you should be able to upload those without issue
Directly from my phone

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Directly from my phone
I turned the html5 uploader off, saw some reports that it was causing issue with user on mobile in a few random cases. Something they havent quite figured out yet. Either way the uploader is now their older style one and hopefully works better for you Give it a try and let me know