New site testing

C

Charlie Aguilar

Ok not sure why it showing me as a new member by name and not screen name gerrr change is good but don't like the hoops to get goi g again

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
It was a pain to log in for sure. I had to find an old yahoo account but the site seems nice. Thanks for all the hard work!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nice work Angel!!!! We're up and running with only a few kinks work out, thats a SUPER win in my book!!

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Site looks GREAT!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Charlie, did you put in Haddonisreef for the name after you clicked forgot password? That's all you need, well and access to the email you used initially

C

Charlie Aguilar

Charlie, did you put in Haddonisreef for the name after you clicked forgot password? That's all you need, well and access to the email you used initially
Ya I did a and never got a email but I put my email and I get a change pw email for different account. :/

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Extended pack of emoijis added :kissingheart::sunglasses::tearsofjoy::ambulance::cat::custard::wedding::heartdecoration::sunface::time9::handok::bikini:
Working on some animated ones too, but those will take a bit longer as they need to be done 1 at a time. Either way happy emoting ;)