1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

New to me 65 in my house!!

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by MuralReef, Jul 9, 2017.

1. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’d grab the club par meter so you can start below the t5 levels. Looks like a great color.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

3. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Looks great! Do you notice more or less shadows in the ends of the tank vs the T5s?

4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Not really and considering it is only at 50% I’d say it puts out some strong light with a decent spread.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

5. MuralReef

6. MuralReef