1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

New to the hobby

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angelo, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Angelo

Angelo Copepod

Hello everyone! I'm new to the hobby and looking for someone that can assist with plumbing for a 180 gallon tank. I've purchased Neptune everything and would like a nice clean plumbing setup. I have a Trigger 39 sump on the way. Willing to pay for assistance and knowledge as I would like to learn to fish. Any assistance would be appreciated. I'm in North Co Springs.

2. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome might try and post in the local forum scmas

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Welcome to the club and the addiction!

4. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

hello and welcome. I dont plumb at all lol

5. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey welcome. Plumbing sure is a skill. Hopefully someone further south than me can help you out. If you want a business to do it we have a couple Sponsors in that area that may provide that service...reefkoi maybe? Don’ Personally know him but he’s been around the block a couple times. Or maybe Chris at aquatic art which is north of you.

6. Angelo

Angelo Copepod

Thank you. I have a little bit of time. My sump arrives Tuesday.

7. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Too far south for me, but hit me up here or on Neptune forums if you need help getting the apex programmed. I am also Zombie on there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

8. Angelo

Angelo Copepod

Thank you. I will definitely do that once I get everything up.

9. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome! Glad you found us and good luck with your setup.

Angelo likes this.
  10. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome or MASC, we're suckers for pictures and build threads!

11. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk