1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

New waterbox is ready ISO frag packs

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by JReefer, May 22, 2020 at 7:53 PM.

1. JReefer

JReefer Copepod

ISO Sps frag packs that wont break the bank. I lost the majority of my collection during a tank move to my new house. So I though it was time to upgrade and went with a new waterbox build. I'm looking to get it restocked not looking to spend alot on designer acros quite yet. But let me know what you guys have available. Tank is ready to go!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using MASC mobile app

2. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Glad you stuck w it moving these things are always a PITA.

Cherub likes this.
  3. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a bunch of purple stylophora if you are interested. I have it up as DBTC.

4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I have a frag of green slimer, located in loveland. And orange monti too, if interested.

5. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’m in Greeley. I have a to. Of dragging I need to do. I’ll do a 5 pack for 100 bucks... acro, monti’s all hardy and big frags.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Cherub and Haddonisreef like this.
  6. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

When you are ready for designer sps let me know.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Cherub likes this.
  7. andre

andre Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a PC rainbow and a purple plasma I'll let go cheap.

Cherub likes this.