1- green branching hammer
1-nuclear halocaust
1- green paly
And a couple bags of chaeto

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Craig you are the man for letting us invade your house in force!!!! Thank you so much to you and your wife and kids for having us. Crazy turnout for sure!!!!

All those who didn't attend you def missed out!!!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Woot finally made it home that was some crazy snow for a while. Had my windshield wipers turn into iceblocks and couldnt see a thing. Than you for everyone who made it out it was a lot of fun and I hope everyone took something home they were looking for. Thanks for the use of the house worked out perfectly. See everyone in a month.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Great meeting. Had alot of fun, got to put some faces to names and left with some great new stuff. Thanks to Craig and his family for having us.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;204809 said:
Craig you are the man for letting us invade your house in force!!!! Thank you so much to you and your wife and kids for having us. Crazy turnout for sure!!!!

All those who didn't attend you def missed out!!!
what he said.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again Craig for hosting. It was a great event. My only regret was not grabbing some of that xenia that was on the rock with the kenya trees. (LOL).

I dipped the corals 3 times, and have them in a QT tank.

Thank you Craig for hosting the event. Your water control system is amazing to say the least. I was able to get some corals, and have started making a wish list.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great DBTC, was nice to see a lot of you and put faces with the names! felt really good to put in almost twice what I took home, you all brought such sweet corals!! I'm going to have to laugh next year when CARs are a common!!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Thank you Craig...beautiful house and tank! I had a great time and brought home some sweet corals.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to everyone that helped make this happen! Sick setup Craig...wish I had more time to stare at it. ;)

Hopefully everyone got home safe and took some coral along for the ride...it was sketch city for a minute heading down I-76 lol.