Oceans Wonders Group Buy

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi everyone, I'm setting up a Group Buy from Oceans Wonders. They have a nice variety of fragging supplies. They have extended the club 20% of their site prices.

We have two options:

1. You shop, buy and ship direct to your house, covering your own shipping - various methods available.
2. You shop, buy, and ship to my house, and I'll bring to the January meeting - thereby saving shipping essentially (I'll spread the single ship cost around, but assume it'll be minimal).

They carry both Ceramic and Aragonite plugs and discs, so choose accordingly.

General products page:

http://www.oceanswonders.com/propagationsupplies.html

They also have a bulk supplies page:

http://www.oceanswonders.com/bulk.html

Since the official Group Buy has not started, I wanted to get an idea of who's interested. Also, if you'd prefer direct shipping, or shared (again, you can choose either) let me know just so I can figure out the logistics of that.

Once I give them the heads up were starting the Group Buy, they'll provide a discount code, and it should be available for 30 days once we start. I'll have more details once this gets started up.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I would like to get in on that order. Shared shipping / January meeting pickup works for me. I just finished doing some fragging 20 minutes ago and was getting on the computer to order more plugs. Perfect timing!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great, keep the updates coming! All stuff on their site qualifies, so have at it!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, this is active!

So, if you want to order and pay for shipping direct to you, use the following code: 20100707. Shipping may not be that bad...

If you want to share shipping costs, let me know what you want. I'll order it with mine, and plan on brining to next meeting (or you're welcome to meet at my place).

This is up for 30 days!

If anyone has any trouble using the code, certainly let me know!

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Here is my order for the group buy/ shared shipping:

1- Coral Frag Rocks 10pc ($5.49)
1- Large Coral Frag Plugs 20pc ($5.49)
1- Coral Frag Plugs 100pc (19.99)

Thanks for organizing this deal!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those interested in group shipping, please get in your order by Wednesday December 17th. Simple post up on this thread with what you want, please plan on paying as once it's ordered Wednesday, I cannot return, and I'll be pre-paying for you. I'm going to place the order at 5pm. I'd like to get stuff shipped before X-Mas.

Again, you're welcome to order on your own and ship direct to your place if needed!

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Scott. I'll do group shipping.
1 x Mag disks 4pc (9.99) = 9.99
5 x Sample Pack (.99) = 4.95

total = $14.94 - 20% = 11.95

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Placing this order in 20 minutes, so last call! Those that have posted up on this thread already, I have all yours going in...

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, order placed. I'll send everyone totals shortly. Shipping was $1 per person.

New number for discount is: 20100708, if you still wish to order and ship direct to you.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM's sent with totals. No rush on payment. I expect to receive the order in within a few days, You can pay then or at pickup.

jbuckeye76

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Might not be the best place for this question, but since the distinction is noted here: What's the difference or Pro/Con to Argonite vs Ceramic plugs?
Quick internet search gives me a few ideas, but wondering what the consensus is here...?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Order came in today, Sunday!!

If anyone is near me, and wants it before the Jan meeting, let me know!

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I picked mine up this afternoon and had a really nice time hanging out and gazing into the frag tub of awesomeness!! Thanks again!!