OceanSwipe 360 now on sale

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool gadget. Would be nice to have one less maintenance task. My only concern would be that it would grab some sand and then scrape up the whole tank with it. Probably not an issue if it stays away from the very bottom but then you might have to do a manual clean of the bottom edges every other week. Really curious to hear how it works out.

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Octopi;666355 said:
Cool gadget. Would be nice to have one less maintenance task. My only concern would be that it would grab some sand and then scrape up the whole tank with it. Probably not an issue if it stays away from the very bottom but then you might have to do a manual clean of the bottom edges every other week. Really curious to hear how it works out.
Or a snail.

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
They address the issue with sand in one of their FAQ / videos, I think - something about how the pad is shaped and the fact that it moves slowly and does not kick up sand is the key.

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
One of the other features is a "scratch removal" setting where you can set it to work on a small area and buff out surface scratches over the period of 3-4 hours.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I can foresee needing one of these in my near future lol.