October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes +1

• hell no, i prefer to pay for my corals!

• Total voters

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not going to be able to make it to the Meeting. I had a boiler line burst on the 3rd floor last night so I have lots of work to do this morning. If we had deals to be made, we will have to do them at a later date.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don we all know, no need to hide it. It's noon somewhere....

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
To get to the building, it is the silver 2 story building facing Arapahoe.
From Arapahoe and I-25 go east to Havana, head North on Havana and take the Left at the light it will be the furthest building to the south east, enter on the east side

from Parker and Arapahoe, take Arapahoe West to Havana, turn right on Havana, then Left at the light it will be the furthest building to the south east, enter on the east side

87o-five six five -39o1 is Daniel's cell

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to everyone that came and made this the BIGGEST dbtc meeting ever with 350+ corals

was awesome to see new faces too!

anyone that missed the raffle but still feels the need to donate ...please use the green donate tab at the top of this page!

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like Don said, big thank you to everyone. Especially those who were giving their tickets away. It is great to see everyone participate in such an awesome program. Congratz to those who won stuff from the raffle as well.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks to the board for a great meeting! The generosity of all the reefers was great to see! Glad to put a few faces to names. Thanks everyone... My new corals are already looking good and good luck to those who got mine.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you all for coming, it is awesome to see so many people that generous, and also cool to see all those same people get all kinds of new goodies.
I hope you are all too busy sitting in front of your tank staring at your newly acquired corals to even read this.
On a side note, WOO-HOO, I actually won something!!!! Can you freaking believe it? I am soooo stoked to check this bad boy out.....

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
congrats on the light Aaron ...i never wanted a raffle item more (shakes fist) but you deserve it you are very generous all year long

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ha i forgot fish man was aaron too ...he cleaned house ...AGAIN

although i think he might have to sell the tank ..lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh ya ...BIG ups to lance for convincing his people at groove mazada to let us put this on .....it was a great place to have it !!!

icefish

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
That was way cool! First meeting ever for me and I felt right at home! I can't wait to frag out pieces and keep it going! Thank you everyone! Very cool experience!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
dv3;120680 said:
ha i forgot fish man was aaron too ...he cleaned house ...AGAIN

although i think he might have to sell the tank ..lol
Local fish stores hate these meetings I am sure. Let's all support them with dry goods!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What a killer get together!! Thanks everyone for my killer corals. Was great to meet some new people and put some names to faces. All my stuff seems very happy, except for my apple berry, think it melted. lmao!!! jk kidding fishman, as always you rock and I can't wait to see your new tank up and running.

Oh and Aaron super sweet steal on that light. And thanks reef koi for the donation.