October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes +1

• hell no, i prefer to pay for my corals!

• Total voters

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;120685 said:
oh ya ...BIG ups to lance for convincing his people at groove mazada to let us put this on .....it was a great place to have it !!!
Glad it worked out as well as it did. Ill talk to the powers that be and see about using it for future events too

120greefman

wicked demon;120670 said:
Thank you all for coming, it is awesome to see so many people that generous, and also cool to see all those same people get all kinds of new goodies.
I hope you are all too busy sitting in front of your tank staring at your newly acquired corals to even read this.
On a side note, WOO-HOO, I actually won something!!!! Can you freaking believe it? I am soooo stoked to check this bad boy out.....
what did you win?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, all you lucky ones who had the privilege of going to the meeting how was it?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad it all went well I wish I could have made it when and where is the next one?

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The meeting went great, tons of corals, I think the unofficial number was 350.

Got to put some faces to some names and got some great corals to boot.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
damn my luck !!!!!!!!

MascAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to thank everyone who came out today to support the club and the DBTC Program. I hope every ones corals made it home safe. Although the meet started of looking like only a select few people were getting corals within the first 20 minutes people were giving extreme tickets away to those who did not have any extreme tickets to get the newer members some really nice corals. By the end of the meeting it felt more like a free for all as I scurried around looking for corals for thatoneguys new 240 gallon tank while he took his daughter to get food. Hopefully Derrick your tank does not look so barren now. BTW Derrick I want to see some pictures with those corals in there. Thank you to all the sponsors who provided the raffle items. The money earned will help fund our next meeting or event and I can’t wait to meet more new members and the returning members. I noticed many new faces, but also recognized a lot of familiar faces.

For the newer members who attended this meeting only one more to go until you get your membership badges. Or you may also donate the predetermined membership dues and get your membership badges now.

If you did not sign the Attendance sheet please let us know and we can mark you down.

Thank You

Daniel Venson
Member at Large.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
made me laugh. He's working on some admin stuff and must have just slipped his mind that he wasn't signed into his account. Nothing crazy, just a little comical.

Glad to hear the meeting went so well though!! Glad you guys broke the coral record!

120greefman

I thought it was funny too. Brent must be grumpy pants cause he melted some more of my zoas or something.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;120732 said:
I thought it was funny too. Brent must be grumpy pants cause he melted some more of my zoas or something.
I melted all of them, just don't check my r2r sale thread...

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
mascadmin;120723 said:
I would like to thank everyone who came out today to support the club and the DBTC Program. I hope every ones corals made it home safe. Although the meet started of looking like only a select few people were getting corals within the first 20 minutes people were giving extreme tickets away to those who did not have any extreme tickets to get the newer members some really nice corals. By the end of the meeting it felt more like a free for all as I scurried around looking for corals for thatoneguys new 240 gallon tank while he took his daughter to get food. Hopefully Derrick your tank does not look so barren now. BTW Derrick I want to see some pictures with those corals in there. Thank you to all the sponsors who provided the raffle items. The money earned will help fund our next meeting or event and I can’t wait to meet more new members and the returning members. I noticed many new faces, but also recognized a lot of familiar faces.

For the newer members who attended this meeting only one more to go until you get your membership badges. Or you may also donate the predetermined membership dues and get your membership badges now.

If you did not sign the Attendance sheet please let us know and we can mark you down.

Thank You

Daniel Venson
Member at Large.
yes this was an accident guess i need to pay more attention.