October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes +1

• hell no, i prefer to pay for my corals!

• Total voters

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
mascadmin;120723 said:
I would like to thank everyone who came out today to support the club and the DBTC Program. I hope every ones corals made it home safe. Although the meet started of looking like only a select few people were getting corals within the first 20 minutes people were giving extreme tickets away to those who did not have any extreme tickets to get the newer members some really nice corals. By the end of the meeting it felt more like a free for all as I scurried around looking for corals for thatoneguys new 240 gallon tank while he took his daughter to get food. Hopefully Derrick your tank does not look so barren now. BTW Derrick I want to see some pictures with those corals in there. Thank you to all the sponsors who provided the raffle items. The money earned will help fund our next meeting or event and I can’t wait to meet more new members and the returning members. I noticed many new faces, but also recognized a lot of familiar faces.

For the newer members who attended this meeting only one more to go until you get your membership badges. Or you may also donate the predetermined membership dues and get your membership badges now.

If you did not sign the Attendance sheet please let us know and we can mark you down.

Thank You

Daniel Venson
Member at Large.
Thanks again man. And everyone else. I will put up a FTS in the other thread tomorrow. It has a little bit of color. Hopefully next week I will have the PAR meter and can figure out where to place what. Right now everything is on the sand bed. By the time I got everything dipped and into the tank, it was almost lights out. Most everything had opened though before they went off.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I would be amiss if I did not thank everyone at the meeting. I recently made a rookie mistake and caused my tank to crash, losing everything. I decided to come out to the meeting anyway. Even though I had nothing to contribute everyone was VERY generous and let's just say that my tank is now full. I can't wait to grow things out and return the favor in the future.

By the way, everything is in and looking great. Here is a poor pic of the tank with nothing but DBTC corals that I received today.

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would also like to express my thanks to everyone who was so kind and generous at the DBTC meeting. It was nice to meet people who are so willing to help a newbie get started! Everything that I received at the meeting is in my tank and almost everything had time to open up before the lights went off last night.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I agree. Thanks to Lance and the MASC board!! It was a great event.

If I were to change something for next time, I would say, I need more Xtreme tix, so I don't have to wait till the end to pick my corals. :)

Alan