October Meeting - Aquatic Art

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Ok everyone we are excited to announce that our next meeting will be OCTOBER 26th and it will be @ AQUATIC ART!

When: Sunday October 26th
Where: Aquatic Arts -
9337 Commerce Center Cir #3, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129CLICK HERE FOR MAP
Time: 2pm-5pm

Activities:

• Coral and fish sales
  • Raffle
  • Reef Talk
  • Fellowship and Fun!!!

Who should attend: simple, ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! So what this means is bring the
kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, and whom ever
else would like to join is welcome!!!

Other Info:
This will count as 1 of 2 meetings required to get your membership badge and membership
card for LFS discounts, so make sure you don't miss out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;327914 said:
We're all going to be broke after this meeting........ And for some reason I can't wait!
I hear you. I cant seem to walk out of there spending less than $200. Their great selection is evil.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just in there last Friday and heard that this meeting was going to be coming up there. I picked up some sweet corals and a cool male blue throat trigger for an awesome price. I also heard there might be a great salt special for the boxes of Kent. It also falls on the Sunday the Broncos are not playing...sweet!!! Count me in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish I could make this one but I will be diving in Mexico. Assuming of course the airport in Cabo is accepting flights by then! If not, I will have Dive money to spend :)

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congratz Charles. Ill be there, since the E. B. Riens park was my second meeting will I be able to pick up my membership stuff at that meeting?

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;327914 said:
We're all going to be broke after this meeting........ And for some reason I can't wait!
Yep, Ditto that Balz! We will have new 75 up and ready....might be cheaper to hire someone to hold us at gunpoint until this one is over - ha!

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
charleshardy5;327928 said:
Dang man! Girlfriend is due that weekend! Here's looking to make my first masc meet in November...
Congrats on that!:baby: No excuse though - Just bring her along. Littleton Hospital is only 8 minutes away. Can make it in 4 minutes at "Crazy new father speed".:baby:

Late,
GC

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
charleshardy5;330694 said:
but alas the little squirt came early! He's two weeks old as of Friday, we may yet be there, love me some aquatic art
Congrats on the baby!

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just curious, will they be holding any more Saturday meetings? My Chinese class is every Sunday afternoon from 2-4. I would like to attend but for some reason I can't seem to figure out how to be two places at once.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm assuming Cris is gonna be stocked up on insane corals as usual!! Can't wait for this

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
For those that won items at Fragtoberfest that were not on hand, I will be bringing them to the meeting at Aquatic Art.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mermaid Gardens;330859 said:
Just curious, will they be holding any more Saturday meetings? My Chinese class is every Sunday afternoon from 2-4. I would like to attend but for some reason I can't seem to figure out how to be two places at once.
We try to rotate them as best we can; it often depends on the host's schedule, and last month's event was booked very far in advance. Sorry you were unable to make this one...hopefully we can get some more Saturday meetings lined up soon.