Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unfortunately and regretfully I will not be there

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone the next meeting is going to be hosted by our fellow reefer Mike (aka MajicMike) at his home. Mike has a sweet, sweet, AMAZING 300 gallon display tank and another 150+ in sump volume plumbed to the basement. This will count as a meeting towards membership for those looking to become a badge member, just make sure you sign the sign in sheet or we wont acknowledge you were there :p I encourage everyone to attend not only to meet Mike and his tank, but to join the rest of us in a ton of fun and conversation! I mean how often do you get to sit around with a bunch of REEF and FISH addicts for 3 hours ? :p

Details:

Date: October 6th, 2012
Time: 2pm-5pm
Place: click HERE for a map and address
More Details to Come soon!!!

*Mike will be providing a few snacks but I would def encourage anyone who can bring a little something would be greatly appreciated and awesome!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't wait to see Mike's tank.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ahh dont believe all the hype lol. The real winner is my 10 nano ;) . Going to be a good time hope people are able to stop by and hang out!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
This will be my fisrt meeting and Im excited to meet everyone i havnt already crossed paths with.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Damn, did I already miss a September meeting? (checking Events section now...) I'll be at this one, can't wait to see the basement plumbing! (How often do you get to say that?) :D

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;188846 said:
Damn, did I already miss a September meeting? (checking Events section now...) I'll be at this one, can't wait to see the basement plumbing! (How often do you get to say that?) :D
We aren't going to have a September meeting so we can support Elite Reef Fest on 9-15. It's not a MASC event, but we wanted to support our sponsor as they tried to raise money for a very good cause.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Oh yeah, forgot about the Elite thing, thanks.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shoot, this will probably the only meeting that is within walking distance. I will be there, heck I could even have some beers on the way.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JNG;188911 said:
Shoot, this will probably the only meeting that is within walking distance. I will be there, heck I could even have some beers on the way.
I was thinking about some after meeting drinks. Just so peoples familys feel welcome. Also so then its not a "MASC" function.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just went over and saw it again yesterday!! The wavemaker made his corals look even better, if that's possible!! You guys do not want to miss this meeting!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thought I would bump this thread to remind everyone we have a meeting coming up in a couple weeks :)

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry, I wont be able to make it. Turns out that we leave that morning for our move to colorado.....

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Sounds great, was at Elite too to see some people win some great stuff.