Official Live Sale Thread for 11/11/2011

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
^^^^Official Live Sale thread 11-11-2011^^^^
***Official LIVE SALE thread****
Ok here are the rules of the game:

I will post the WYSIWYG frags/colonies in this thread tonight starting at 6:30 pm sharp, each one will have a name ie: 1 zoos, 4 Lobo, 18 favia, etc.

The price will be right next to that name. If I have multiples of that piece I will be able to offer the first couple posters a piece but the first person to post gets the one in the photo.

As soon as you refresh the page and see a coral or corals you want simply reply to the thread like this "# 2 lobo and #3 zoos" etc and I will mark you down for them. I have a sheet here to keep track of who gets what and at the end of the sale will pm each person what they owe and confirm what they get.

Everything is WYSIWYG, you get the actual coral in the photo!

I'll keep track and edit each post as we go so everyone knows as well.

Please no PM's because it will get too confusing and so I think posting up what you want will be the fastest way to keep things moving swiftly and keep it fair ok.

feel free to post with any questions as we go and I'll do my best to answer them as quickly as possible, I am going to mix in some ringers throughout the night as well to keep it interesting

sale starts here in this thread at 6:30 pm sharp tonight!

payment to be made with paypal tonight after the sale or tomorrow before I deliver to denver paypal is: sales@reefkoi.com

I can also take cash tomorrow in person, I tried credit cards last time and for some reason my reader didnt work in the parking lot so paypal later tonight will be fastest and easiest.

I will add up who got what at the end and send you each a pm with the price and what you got

Pickup will be tomorrow (Saturday the 12th) in Denver, south east end Park Meadows Mall parking lot down bt Nordstroms lower level about 4 p.m. I will provide my phone number to you via pm so you can call if you cant find me or need to let me know you are running late or anything.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris - When you have duplicates, can you let us know when the coral is posted? Maybe something like:

4 zoas - qty 3

????

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
hmm I'll try that let me take a look in the tanks now and see what I have and I can add it to each one for you guys

I just finished making my list up and damn I'm even shocked at how cheap I have some of these! my pants are down guys get it while you can!!

ok about 78 pieces will go up, I made qty of 1-4 available on them, most are qty 1 which means you get the one pictured and multiples the first person gets the one pictured and the others get one like it from same colony

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
boastrike;123954 said:
If I can't pick them up tomorrow is it possible to hold them? I will be out of town tomorrow, but I'm here tonight! Thanks.
good question, I cant hold anything, I will be gone to China for 10 days and nobody here will be able to do anything with them because only I know whats what with the corals :)

So either denver delivery tomorrow at 4 pm or local pickup in CS earlier in the day will be avail. no sunday pickup or anything later like that this time sorry.

C

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
I am planning on meeting Chris tomorrow to grab my LED light and all the sweet corals I am gonna snipe tonight. I am also planning on going to the meeting on Sunday. So if anyone that is going to the meeting wants me to hold frags for them and bring them up Sunday I can do that. Or I could hold them and you could come by my house if you happen to live near me.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;123963 said:
i really hope you meant girls
hahahahahahahahahahaHardeharhahahaaha...

It's that kind of sale huh.... Sweet!!