Official macna announcement

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MACNA2014;264420 said:
The "MACNA Special" price is ONLY $89 for a FULL -ACCESS CONFERENCE- PASS through October 1st, 2013! This includes everything from the 50K sq ft Exhibit show floor, to the speakers, Friday night MACNA party, and the Saturday Night banquet. You can purchase your own full access conference passes at www.macna2014.org starting August 30th 2013.
So now they are changing it to this weekend? Too many people getting theirs early and afraid you won't generate uber amounts of cash?

*Cough cough spit spit*

Getting a bad taste.....

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Hey guys. We have had so much more early interest than we expected we have almost sold out of our allotted early bird passes. We wanted to give MASC a heads up so that everyone here can get passes at the early bird rate while they last.

Thanks for you interest and we'll see you all at the best MACNA ever!!!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Silly Q, If I buy a pass and don't have the name of whom I'm taking, just fill in any name?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Hi munch

just use the copy check box and then as the event approaches (within a couple of months) just let us know and we can get the other pass u purchased name changed.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;266637 said:
Silly Q, If I buy a pass and don't have the name of whom I'm taking, just fill in any name?
Yes... you can put your name in for both. You will need to send a note to info@macnaconference.org before the event in order to get the correct name added. No worries.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Munch;266642 said:
NVM , went with Jacques Cousteau :)
Great now there is another of the must meet people on my list for MACNA :)

when you know the name just let us know so we can change it.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm hoping I run into a Cousteau between now and then I can bring him, otherwise I'll hit you up as we get closer :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
WatercolorsGuy;266590 said:
So now they are changing it to this weekend? Too many people getting theirs early and afraid you won't generate uber amounts of cash?

*Cough cough spit spit*

Getting a bad taste.....
Historically you could only buy Early Bird passes at this price if you were an attendee at the previous MACNA. We felt it was important to extend that opportunity to the local club members. However the response has been overwhelming and unfortunately the bucket loads of cash just aren't there. The food for the reception and banquet cost more than the price of the ticket, so it's just the opposite.

However, should you have uber amounts of cash, we gladly accept donations... the joy of being a non-profit ya know. :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;266647 said:
I'm hoping I run into a Cousteau between now and then I can bring him, otherwise I'll hit you up as we get closer :)
Now that's funny. If you had been in Dallas last year you could've taken his son Jean-Michel instead. I hear that Jacques doesn't have much of an appetite any more.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Lol. At Dallas MACNA his son, Jean-Michel, was the keynote speaker!!!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;266651 said:
Lol. At Dallas MACNA his son, Jean-Michel, was the keynote speaker!!!
Beat ya!! :)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Yeah I had to look up his name..... Memory like a ......... Well I forget. Lol.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;266649 said:
However, should you have uber amounts of cash, we gladly accept donations... the joy of being a non-profit ya know. :)
Nope...don't. That is why trying to budget tickets at the end of September was in the works. But guess tickets probably won't be happening now.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
lsaint;266660 said:
Just got my ticket!!! this year will take 4 ever. oh and MACNA will be on my birthday!!!
I saw.... congrats!! It will come sooner than you think...

Maybe we can get a couple of thousand folks to sing happy birthday to you? :)