Official Reefstock Thread - March 1st & 2nd, Downtown Aquarium - 17 & Under are FREE!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need some lighting??? How about a nice Radion from EcoTech??

[attachment=66298:name]

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Grand Prize?? Why yes.... there is one on Sunday..... and while the Radion is fantastic.... our grand prize has to be an aquarium... don't you think??

If you are looking for a new tank.... why not a fully loaded Fluval M60 aquarium, stand, filter and lights!

[attachment=66299:name]

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;296137 said:
Holy raffle prizes... How do they work?
There are raffle drawings each day and you must be present to win. You purchase tickets and lace them in boxes associated with the item you wish to win. Easy!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;296143 said:
Home of the exploding margarita glasses
I've obviously missed something important.... my last visit there involved getting Rich Ross and Scott Fellman relaxed and loose for their upcoming talks. :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about some cool Marco Rock for that new tank or reef scape??

[attachment=66320:name]

Maybe you'd like to try some cool products from Thrive??

[attachment=66321:name]

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
awesome stuff!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
More raffle goodness!

Want to go to MACNA in August? We will have two passes each day in the raffle.

If you wear your MACNA T-Shirt to Reefstock, we'll give you a free raffle ticket for special MACNA only drawings featuring critters from ORA, Sea & Reef, Unique and some of our own Colorado based coral slingers. Don't have a T-shirt yet? Fret not.... you can pick one up from your favorite LFS (Aquatic Art, Aquamart, Neptune's, Great White and Fish Crew) or at Reefstock.

Don't forget to show your shirt at the door or stop by the raffle table for your very own!

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
damm wish I had one, anyone want to loan me theirs :p