M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice set up so far Seth! Plus looks like you have a nice stock of booze. Lol

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shaunv;n645084 said:
Nice set up so far Seth! Plus looks like you have a nice stock of booze. Lol

Thanks! Yah all my stockpiled Dancing Pines stuff from Colorado :p

Oh and bored out the filter sock section of the sump from 1 inch to a 1.5 inch so I have have a real overflow. :p

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What are you using the breakout box for? I bought one a while ago, but haven't gotten around to setting it up for anything. Inspire me!

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyShark;n645986 said:
What are you using the breakout box for? I bought one a while ago, but haven't gotten around to setting it up for anything. Inspire me!

I am using it to automatically refill my ATO reservoir. I eventually will add door sensors to automatically turn my sump light on whenever I open my stand doors. You can also use it to add manual switches to your tank like light switches and stuff.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
static reef;n646446 said:
Subscribed bro. Still going with sps/zoas?
yah for the most part. I may add 2 nice acanthophillias but not sure yet if I will.

If I do get any they have to be in the same ballpark as these:

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Fuge in the sump or strictly mechanical? Looks like you had a fuge light, but it looks like it will also be right above your skimmer.

Last edited by a moderator:

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
static reef;646462 said:
Fuge in the sump or strictly mechanical? Looks like you had a fuge light, but it looks like it will also be right above your skimmer.
Yah theres a fuge. It's a trigger systems Ruby cube 20 so it has a much different layout than a traditional self built sump. The only mechanical filtration I use a skimmer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk