ok a few pics of baby clownfish!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
YAY!!! So cool to see these! The naked clowns I had in QT with a powder brown didn't make it, so I'm in the market for some clowns... how soon will you have some ready for sale?

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
CindyL;246919 said:
YAY!!! So cool to see these! The naked clowns I had in QT with a powder brown didn't make it, so I'm in the market for some clowns... how soon will you have some ready for sale?
sorry to hear that cindy i am not sure to be honest i think when they are a couple months old so like 40 more days and you hooked me up on the corals i got from you just give you a few of them if you want them ill hook you up later too i have black clowns ,platinum clowns ,snowflake,domino,onyx,black ice,and a coupl others just waiting for them to lay eggs the normal clowns and the snowflakes are the only ones laying right now and the snowflakes keep eating the eggs lol just let me know

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
robertgangly;246949 said:
sorry to hear that cindy i am not sure to be honest i think when they are a couple months old so like 40 more days and you hooked me up on the corals i got from you just give you a few of them if you want them ill hook you up later too i have black clowns ,platinum clowns ,snowflake,domino,onyx,black ice,and a coupl others just waiting for them to lay eggs the normal clowns and the snowflakes are the only ones laying right now and the snowflakes keep eating the eggs lol just let me know
I can be patient. (nobody laugh!) I probably better wait until they're big enough to survive in my tank with other bigger fish. I'm gonna have to look up all those fancy clowns you have- some of them I've never even heard of! :)

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok a few pics of baby clownfish!!

CindyL;246956 said:
I can be patient. (nobody laugh!) I probably better wait until they're big enough to survive in my tank with other bigger fish. I'm gonna have to look up all those fancy clowns you have- some of them I've never even heard of! :)
Brahaha patient