1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

One plus 7t

Discussion in '"Umm, Photography?"' started by Todd Rozenboom, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

Finally getting used to this new phone lol.
    The 2x macro on this phone is great for those close to glass photo's. Only editing was warmth and shadowing with a touch of contrast.
    Was going to get the polyp lab lens kit but don't think it will work on this big ass Oreo camera lol
    IMG_20191118_161515-01.jpeg IMG_20191118_161517.jpeg

Sent from my HD1907 using MASC mobile app

2. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

That looks great!, Ive been able to occasionally edit a photo from my pixel 3 to get the exact color or at least as close to real, life as possible. Also if you are starting with a less blue picture I have had good luck. Looks great!

3. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

Personally find the bluer the photo the easier it is to dial in true color lol. For example here is a millepora taken at aquatic art under mh/LED's, the blue washed out the photo like crazy but with simple brightness and color balancing I was able to bring out it's true colors. The edited photo is dark lol

4. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

Thank you for the kind words tho. Here are the photo's. Again apologize for the dark photo, only way to show off its color's properly lol 20191018_130411-01.jpeg 20191018_130411-01.jpeg

5. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

WWC magicians.
    Picture shot with HDR function on. Slight editing to warmth, contrast, shadowing, and exposure.
    More pictures to come. IMG_20191105_140606__01.jpeg

SynDen likes this.
  6. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

Purple Stylo I picked up from Aquatic Art yesterday. More sps to come next week during Black Friday sales lol IMG_20191124_090558-01.jpeg