1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

ORA Gigas clams on SALE!

Discussion in 'Clams - bivalve molluscs' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Jul 31, 2019.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Aquatic Art recently had some in stock too, if they haven't sold out yet

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  3. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

We have one left, and we priced them at $119 each!

SynDen and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  4. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Dam I’d like one

5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I was/am concerned about how fast it would outgrow my tanks usable space. I'd hate to have this clam for a year or two and then it's outgrown what I can provide, I think of it like putting a baby hippo tang in a 29g biocube....it might work for a while but eventually.....

6. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

If you get one I can always put it in the 390. I have the perfect spot for it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Group buy?

8. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya I wouldn't get one if you don't plan on upgrading to something 400g+ within a few years

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

Cake_Boss and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  9. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I want to take a run at one of those. My maxima has been doing really well considering I have multiple species of fish that should be nibbling on it.

10. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I tried to buy one today and they were all sold out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MuralReef likes this.
  11. TheRealChrisBrown

Live Aquaria still has them, and has a bunch of them in the Divers Den area, for $220...they must be specialer