Ordering a few things from John Coppolino

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The corals I am buying include shipping, I was going to send him a pm tonight to see if there would be any extra shipping cost if others wanted to order

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
He has some stuff that next to nobody else has. He will also sell... some of the people that have the same stuff never will sell and only trade for other high end stuff. At least he send hunks of coral and not dust fragments like others do.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, he has always been very generous with the frags he sent me, always over the stated size. He will pretty much send you anything he has in his tank.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ohh, I love the 24 carrot mili, tempting.... if shipping is I included.... I think i'd get it. I can PayPal you the $

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I told him I was checking with my reef club to see if anyone wanted anything. I think the easiest way would be for you to just tell him your part of Micheal1 group and paypal him directly. He can then send everything to me and you guys can pick it up.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice, my work is I70 and Harlan. If my bonus comes through before the weekend I will coordinate with you. Thanks!!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;301506 said:
Ohh, I love the 24 carrot mili, tempting.... if shipping is I included.... I think i'd get it. I can PayPal you the $
It is as good as advertised. I got a nice hunk when Scott ordered in December. It is a mille, so it is plenty hardy - least in my 3-4 months it has encrusted nicely and grown a bit. I have never seen another one like it from anybody.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
All but one of the corals I got in December are also doing great and have encrusted and started growing as well. Think he only has a few more I don't have already

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;301566 said:
It is as good as advertised. I got a nice hunk when Scott ordered in December. It is a mille, so it is plenty hardy - least in my 3-4 months it has encrusted nicely and grown a bit. I have never seen another one like it from anybody.
What color are the polyps?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I sent copps an IM Like 5pm my time and he hasn't written back. Hopefully tomorrow. Michael, can you send me his PayPal address?

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you guys post up pics here of what you are looking at getting? I'm curious! Always good to see cool new corals people are getting.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sent my payment for:Copps’ 24 karat milli

It's the most I spent on a frag to date...

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=66596:name]
Here is one of the pieces I am getting

Anyone else who wants to order, there is no extra shipping. John said to just send him a pm on RC and confirm, before sending any money. Just let him know that you are on my order and he will send it all to me.

Micheal

Last edited by a moderator:

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;301566 said:
Ya sold me, I was on the edge and this helped, thanks.

scchase;301576 said:
All but one of the corals I got in December are also doing great and have encrusted and started growing as well. Think he only has a few more I don't have already
That blue Oregon tort I got from you is doing phenomenal. Growing fast for a tort and the color is soooo blue. Did you want that light blue Turaki? The last time you were over, that was one you mentioned.