Ordering a few things from John Coppolino

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just talked with John, we are going to do a Friday cutoff for ordering. He is going to ship on Monday for Tuesday delivery. Everyone can pick up Tuesday probably anytime after 2pm

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well it looks like we have 5 people in on the order. Deadline for ordering is 7pm tonight. Copps is shipping Monday for Tuesday delivery. FedEx priority next day should have them by noon. My address is 6360 Quitman Court. Arvada 80003. If anyone else is interested just send coops a pm on RC with the corals you want. He will give you the ok to paypal him. There is no shipping charge. Everything will get shipped to me and you can pick up in tuesday

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, John just sent a complete order list.

1. Micheal

red dragon colony
forest fire monti
purple slimer
turquoise hoek
lime in the sky

2. OPAKAPAKA

Bella's Acro

3. Dave and Monica
24 karat milli

4. Aquatic Art
24 karat milli
Bella's Acro
forest fire monti
hulk milli

5. Ric
setosa
purple slimer
pink table
hulk milli
red dragon

6. goslugsgo
RHCP
sunset monti
purple edge cap
forest fire
purple porites
Tyree Bali tricolor

Looks like we all ordered some nice pieces. My cell is 913-787-3966 My Address is 6360 Quitman Court. Arvada Please call or text if you have any questions. Thanks again to everyone for making this a successful order.

Micheal

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Nice choices the only one I have trouble getting color out of on all those is the purple porites.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
the red dragon colony was 250$ its a aprox 4"x4" colony. He gave me great discounts on the other corals I got to make up for it. I got a 3" multi branch Lime in the sky for 40

I have always had my purple porites turn brown, never have been able to keep the color either

Last edited by a moderator:

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't believe I missed this!!! I would have been all over the 24 karat Milli!

Anybody who gets one please keep me in mind for a frag after grow out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope everyone was happy with their orders. I was very pleased with the corals I received. Thanks again to everyone that was part of this order.