1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Overwhelmed with white worms!

Discussion in 'Foods - Coral, Fish, Anemones, and Inverts' started by Cherbear, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Cherbear

Cherbear Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Would anyone like some free live white worms ? My fish are holding their bellies saying “ please, I can’t eat any more!.”

2. I've never fed them. Are they good for smaller fish in a nano aquarium?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

3. Cherbear

I would think so...my yellow headed jawfish handles them with no problem. Plus they break up easily.

4. larryl

larryl Copepod

I have a bunch of them too - my cultures are producing faster than my fish can eat them. If anyone wants a free starter clump of them I can put them on the porch for pickup (in central Denver near City Park). I don't have enough media or containers to give away complete starter cultures, but I can give you the worms for you to put in your own container filled with coconut fiber or clean potting soil. Message me if interested.

5. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Guess I need to do some research on these buggers.

Cherbear likes this.
  6. Cherbear

They are easy to grow and good for your fish...many believe they greatly enhance fish immunity.