1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Palys, Softies, and GSP

Discussion in 'Beginner Corals' started by MuralReef, Jul 16, 2018.

1. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I have a bunch of stuff that I would rather not throw out. If you must have a pic I can try to post one up tomorrow. I’ve got nothing fancy but most are attached to pieces of rock. Only thing is you need to come to school to pick up and it will have to be before 4. Unless you want to stop by Sunday morning. If no one picks these up by next week I’ll be tossing them in a brute to cook them off.

2. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

What kind of stuff do you have?

3. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I love softies! Whats stocked? I'm very interested!

Sent from my VS501 using MASC mobile app

4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

5. MuralReef

Palys, leathers, toadstools, and GSP.