PAR meter in Greeley on Sat. 3/31?

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I am just gauging interest in having the PAR meter in Greeley this Saturday. I have been talking to rocky's pride about bringing the PAR meter up to Greeley this weekend. If there is anyone else in the area that would like to use it please let me know. All I am asking is that you supply me with a frag (if you have one) for my new system. I no frags are available, no big deal. It would be nice to be able to make several stops with the PAR meter and make the trip really productive.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I wish I was going to be home!!! I would love to see what the move to the 120 did. Unfortunately l will be home late from a business trip. Thanks for the generous offer. Hopefully lots of people take you up and you get a few nice pieces in exchange.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you are still in Loveland around 6pm or later(I have to work this saturday) I would love to have a test done.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Since majicmike lives blocks from me... I love to see what my #s look like. I have tons of mushrooms (green and blue) and some Monti frags for you! What time are you headed up?

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Alright, I'm still not positive what time I will be heading up, but in order to cut down on the driving (and so Boogie can use it) I am planning on starting in Brighton, then Longmont, and finally Loveland. So far these are the guys I plan on visiting:

majicmike
Blazinjack
tlsrcs
rockys_pride
Andrew_bram
Boogie - After 6:00pm

If there is anyone else that would like to use it while I am in their area please let me know before 6:00pm Friday. This way I can plan out a route and let everyone know what to plan for.

Also, I need everyone to PM me your address and phone number by Friday night.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't need a PAR reading, but if you have time you could swing my way and I'd get you a frag for the use of your meter.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in Westminster off 104th and Wadsworth. I would bring one tomorrow, but don't want to have it at work all day.

Oh yea, I'll be stopping by your office tomorrow around 4:45 or so to return your meter.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Thank you everyone for your addresses. A couple of you have said that there are times that work better for you so I hope this schedule works for everyone. I am currently planning to leave Aurora at around 2:00pm and plan to see you all in the following order (all times are approximate):

Blazinjack - 1st (before 4pm) - 3:00
majicmike - 2nd - 3:30
rocky's_pride - 3rd - 5:00
Andrew_bram - 4th - 5:30
Boogie - 5th (after 6pm) - 6:00
tlsrcs - 6th (after 5pm) - 7:00

Let me know if anyone has any concerns with this schedule. I am planning about 30 minutes at each of your homes. The readings should only take a few minutes, so that should leave a little time to chat and look at tanks.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
First results are in!!! Thanks Lyle for coming by!! Looks like 250 right up top dead center and trickles down to about 100 at the sand bed!! A little lower than I thought, but I got another 120 watt LED fixture on its way and I've been toying with the idea of supplementing with 2 T5s as well.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;155896 said:
First results are in!!! Thanks Lyle for coming by!! Looks like 250 right up top dead center and trickles down to about 100 at the sand bed!! A little lower than I thought, but I got another 120 watt LED fixture on its way and I've been toying with the idea of supplementing with 2 T5s as well.
What fixtures do you have? How high AWL is it? How deep is your tank?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;155896 said:
Ok mine are in.....lol I get 400 + across the top and 120 on the sand on the left side. 400 and 100 on the right

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm getting ~250 on the sand, ~200 halfway up, ~600 at the water line. These numbers are directly below the halide. I'm running a 250w MH 20000K Radium about 1' above the water line.

Along the side I drop to 175.

Interestingly enough, my moonlights (2xReefBrite MiniMags) put out ~100 @2".

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm running an Evo 120 watt 20k on the left side and a 90 watt 10k AquaUFO on the right. Both hung about a foot off the water 120 gal 2 ft. Deep tank.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;155912 said:
I'm running an Evo 120 watt 20k on the left side and a 90 watt 10k AquaUFO on the right. Both hung about a foot off the water 120 gal 2 ft. Deep tank.
Oh I reread my post hope you did not think I was lol at you. I was just thinking that this was like ****ing match " my light does more than yours " type deal so that's what I was lol about not at your numbers. Hope you did not take it that way lol

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;155912 said:
rockys_pride;155900 said:
What fixtures do you have? How high AWL is it? How deep is your tank?
majicmike;155913 said:
Oh I reread my post hope you did not think I was lol at you. I was just thinking that this was like ****ing match " my light does more than yours " type deal so that's what I was lol about not at your numbers. Hope you did not take it that way lol
Don't worry, think he was answering my questions.