Par Meter Rental for Reefers in the Northern Colorado Area

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I figured I would start doing this for registered members. We have an Apogee Par Meter that we will rent out. This is what you need to rent it out:
CO Driver's License
Valid Credit Card for Security Deposit
$15/Day (Cash please)

You must pick up from us and return it promptly. Feel free to PM me to get on the list. Thanks!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Does this mean my sworn secrecy over where I rented one from has come to an end? Lol, thanks Vince for making this available. I took a photo of my tank and then added the Par numbers at 5 different levels across the tank using Microsoft Paint. Made a nice map for future reference!

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome! Please add me to the list. If at top of list, I'm happy to pick it up from anywhere in Denver/Boulder this weekend. Making some changes so might need it again in a month or so once I figure out what I'm going to do with lighting.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Octopi;n665483 said:
Awesome! Please add me to the list. If at top of list, I'm happy to pick it up from anywhere in Denver/Boulder this weekend. Making some changes so might need it again in a month or so once I figure out what I'm going to do with lighting.
We are in Fort Collins so I may be more advantageous to get one from the club. Let me know if you want to make the drive up north.

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ah...I didn't notice that. Making two trips up (get/return) might end up costing me a bit more in gas and time then it is worth. Maybe I'll just buy the other one on here for sale and sell it later when I'm done with it. I'm not sure if the club rental program is active any more. My posts on that thread seem to be the last posts for several months.