1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

PAR METER - Rental Program

Discussion in 'Lighting and Equipment' started by CRW Reef, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Ghxst

Ghxst Cuttle Fish

Okay, I'll bug Chad. Chad, I'm going to bug you!

2. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

Is this rental program still alive?

If so, interested in borrowing a meter.

Legonch likes this.
  3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I have the Par meter back finally, just tested it and its working well. so this program is back in effect.
    You must pickup/drop off at my place downtown, and when its your turn, you must pick up within 2 weeks, or it will get passed to the next person in line. Must be a Badged Member too

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Do we have a line? Is. Or can I grab it from you tonight when we move mural’s tank? I have a cheep old one and would love to see how far off it is...

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Starting fresh, so no line yet. I can bring it tonight

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  6. Dr.DiSilicate

Nice! I put my name in line like theee times over the years.thanks!

7. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

I would like to get on the list if possible?

8. SynDen

Sure, but you'll need to be a Club Member. Made 2 meetings recently?

9. Dr.DiSilicate

I’m currently using it. I’m checking it against my cheepo used one. Glad to know my cheep one works pretty well. I’ll return the club one ASAP!

On another note. We need to revamp this program a bit maybe so more can use it. Maybe start a thread for suggestions on how to facilitate? I don’t really have any good suggestions but others may.

I’d be willing to loan mine out to people up north

10. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I’d love to take you up on that!

11. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I would love to as well. I'm really curious what I'm running at on both of my tanks...

12. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey I’m in would like to see where my tank measures

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  13. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I can loan mine to anybody up north (or wherever, really), but I need some collateral. Just publicly shaming somebody who never returned a $500 piece of equipment is not enough for me. Send me a PM if you want to borrow it. I have an Apogee 510.

14. Landlocked Reef

Landlocked Reef Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Before I buy one for my business i’d like to try the one the club has. Can you add me to the list?

15. SynDen

Juan technically has next dibs, unless he going to borrow Mike's up north. But this is available now

16. Dr.DiSilicate

I’ll text Juan and see if he wants mine

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

17. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I’m going to use mikes. Next person can have dibs.

SynDen likes this.
  18. quackenbush

quackenbush Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I borrowed a PAR meter from another member a few months ago and it was a total game changer for my tank. I found out I had my Radions too close together and turned up way too high.

19. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I would love to borrow one at some point, not sure if I'm on any of the lists.

20. SynDen

you are technically next up for the club one. You are welcome to come get it, I'm downtown Denver, or you can coordinate with one of the guys up north