PAR METER - Rental Program

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Denver aquarist;237084 said:
Isnt it $5 a day? oh just checked its every three so that dude has paid some $$$$ to have it that long.
Youre are correct its $5 every 3 days with a $250 deposit and is available to badged members

I forget I dont have a badge! Been on the forums since 2007 signed up in 2008, and been to 2 "meetings" just not the required 2 a year. You can take me off the list I am headed to the store to buy one, I asked about the meter a few weeks before a list was made 2 months later its been to one person so far.

Stzim

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member

Please add me to the list. I have new LEDs that I am putting together. Would like to take before readings of the t5s, switch to LEDs and then use the meter to tune them to slightly below the t5s to start.

Thanks,
Steve

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member

CRW Reef;226199 said:
Ok everyone, were finally announcing and getting the PAR METER - RENTAL PROGRAM
Costs:
- [/B]$250 full replacement cost deposit (cc refund and or check will be returned and or shredded upon return and inspection by a board member)

Do you have a source to buy at this price? I would be interested in having one, but the lowest I think I have ever seen one for was about $350.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
FishTV;237134 said:
Do you have a source to buy at this price? I would be interested in having one, but the lowest I think I have ever seen one for was about $350.
No we do not have any perks or privy to any deals. This one actually was purchased from a member leaving the salt world for a bit and it is an actual Apogee Quantum Sensor but it uses a multimeter to read the values. Therefore the cost is pretty reduced.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: PAR METER - Rental Program

List is updated and BOD Jack Aka BlazinJack currently has the par meter. Ambrosio is going to let the next person XJmav go ahead of him, as he is waiting in some new lights. Xjmav please email Blazin Jack for pick up.

If you have any questions at this time please feel free to ask here, om me or text me.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where is the list chad? How does deposit work? Check written and held if it needs to be cashed? Or does it get cashed regardless?

Nvmnd I read the rules lol

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure why not. Need to check out this new DIY led and the new vega over the 30

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Bump!! C'mon guys!! This meter is ready to rock and roll!! I found out I got almost 400 PAR at some of my acros and 200 PAR at my sand bed!!

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If it's still sitting there, I'd love to pick it up, and use it, then pass it on. I only need it for a couple of hours.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
asneiman;238562 said:
If it's still sitting there, I'd love to pick it up, and use it, then pass it on. I only need it for a couple of hours.
Unfortunately Allen if XJmav (given the option ya or nay until Fri 4/5 night) passes, in all fairness it will need to go on to the next person in line.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know, but with that said, it be nice if this would move along a little faster. I can be kinda selfish at times. :)