PAR METER - Rental Program

Smokey

Cleaner Shrimp

I thought as long as I was badged by the time my name came up I could at least get on the list. Since there was precedence with Denveraquarist in post 7...
Shouldn't I at least be on the list and I I'm not badged when my name comes up I get skipped until I get badged? Just sayin...

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Might have helped to point that you intended to get badged via meetings or otherwise in the near future. I'm sure there's enough other random's asking that unless you arrange something it's kinda auto-pass.

Smokey

Cleaner Shrimp

I thought I did fitz. In my original posting I asked to be added and that I would be a badged member by the time it came around to me.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Radion G2 Par readings

The Radions have default light settings, which I measured each of, at three points in my tank. Middle of my rock, bottom center, and bottom left/right.

12K setting produced the highest PAR readings.

[attachment=64607:name]

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, thanks for sharing that thorough info! I think that pretty much solidifies my decision to throw a radion over the new cube.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking at the list i see that Munch was up, but has posted his values...who are we at now?

Munch - you're up Scott
Sasuatchluvin
Jahmic
Bubbarockies
Fitz19d
Jeremiah

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yes the par meter is out for rental in accordance with the list.

Please remember that the par meter has to be picked up and returned to a board member each and every time in order to make sure it is still working properly and also to get the person back their security deposit check. This unfortunately doesn't happen over night and is also handled by unpaid board members traveling the meter back and forth to other board members to make pick up a tad easier on members whom are spread out from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. As always your patience, understanding and support is always appreciated. if anyone ever has any questions, please email either myself and or another board member.

Kindly,

Chad

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know if it makes it up north, I would like to rent it but can't drive to denver to pick it up/return it.

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I didn't receive it. Just checked and it's still not there. I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you don't get it.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;261842 said:
Jahmic, sent a PM. Don't know if you got, I've had several I've sent lately not be received.
Yea sorry never got that PM...can you resend or text me?