PAR METER - Rental Program

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sigh, I'm going out of town tomorrow and packing tonight. Won't be back till Monday.

I'll pass just put me back on the list behind whoever is next.

Thanks and sorry...don't want it sitting with you guys while i'm gone for 3 days. If nobody is ready for it then I can pick it up Tuesday after work.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No that's fine, I can hold it for you til you get back. I don't see anyone on the list after you aside from Fitz

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet thanks, the only thing that would make it better is if you were going to see CRWreef and I could pick it up from him. :) otherwise we will figure it out and i'll get it from you next week.

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got your PM at 11:00 AM this morning called TEST and replied to it. Is that the one you are asking about? I replid on my phone so it may have not gone through.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Should be all done with meter tonight. Could drop it off tommorrow anytime...which of you that I need to drop I off to is closest to me? Pierce and coalmine in Littleton.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Post some numbers everyone, it's nice to see what readings we can get with various light setups...

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
samindenver;265923 said:
Any update on where we are standing on the PAR meter right now?
I have the par meter now, pm me for pick up arrangements. Just as an FYI, I live off 470 and University

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry I didn't get over to get the meter on Saturday with the mess going on with the rain. If someone else is on the list, bypass me and I can wait. If no one else on the list, how about I pick it up this weekend?

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was at Saturday's meeting but with everything going on I completely forgot to look you up. I'm going into my busy time of year beginning this week, so can you bypass me and move me to the bottom of the list.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Add me back to the list plz. With the new tanks and lighting, I'd like to get some new numbers. Tanks! -h ;)