Part 2 of losing my mind, Bajamike's 300 DD build

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I didn't think it was but wasn't sure the orange spot behind the eye was what confused me. How does it get along with others?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MuralReef;286847 said:
I didn't think it was but wasn't sure the orange spot behind the eye was what confused me. How does it get along with others?
He is great, my Vlamingi is the turd of the tank these days. He likes to chase my fox face.

Last edited by a moderator:

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You rocking a calcium reactor and a high-end-SPS-quality salt? Either won't help as much as the move to halides, but they do help a lot IMO.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;286858 said:
You rocking a calcium reactor and a high-end-SPS-quality salt? Either won't help as much as the move to halides, but they do help a lot IMO.
Kent salt. I k ow you dont care for it but works well for me and does not break the bank when I do 55 gallon water changes a week. I have switched from dosing to a calcium reactor.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might have missed it but what bulbs did you go with? I'm really thinking of going back to MH and just figuring out something for the heat and humidity

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
aztecdreams;286891 said:
I might have missed it but what bulbs did you go with? I'm really thinking of going back to MH and just figuring out something for the heat and humidity
3 400w radiums

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for letting us come over and snap some pics of your tank. It looked amazing as always. Stay tuned. There is more to come.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just for the record... in case anyone was wondering... I am fully aware of the fact that I'm a spoiled rotten brat for getting to look at this tank all day without having to do much to maintain it (or my tank) because Mike does 99% of the work.

And yes, I'm ok with being a brat.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Truly stunning stuff. I so want to see and stare at this tank for hours in person :p