M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you get my paypal payment?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: PEE CUP - Group Buy ending Tuesday 02/05/2013

djkms;220905 said:
Sorry man, I went to bed last night before I got your PM. Money sent this morning.
I got it now thanks Kris

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok Group Buy is Closed . I actually pulled the trigger last night and ordered 25 so I will have 3 extra sleeves for sale at the Feb Meeting. Also looks like the cups will be here in time for the meeting, but I will keep everyone posted.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Craigar;221008 said:
So what did they end up costing each?
$3.72 per sleeve, so those whom paid me already I owe you $.27 per sleeve and I will have that at the meeting.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PEE CUP - Group Buy ending Tuesday 02/05/2013

Thanks for putting it all together chad ill just give u the $4 each

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can take my 0.27 cents and invest it into your zoa collection! Thanks again for doing the group buy!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Munch;221014 said:
Put the extra in your pocket, or donate it to the club :) Either is good by me.
+1

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Great news everyone looks like the cups will be in on Friday so I will hopefully have them at the meeting.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Pee Cups are our for delivery now, so I will have them tomorrow at the meeting. Otherwise PM and well make arrangements for pick up.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll buy one of the extra sleeves at the meeting, if they aren't already spoken for.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad I might want to meet up with you before the meeting. I am almost out of cups and have a few things to bring to the meeting. I can probably swing by your casa after my maintenance accounts tomorrow (between 1-3pm) if that works for you?

Thanks again for doing this!

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad,
I'm planning on making it to the meeting, barring a major snow storm, so I'll just pick up my sleeve there. Thanks again!

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;221009 said:
$3.72 per sleeve, so those whom paid me already I owe you $.27 per sleeve and I will have that at the meeting.
You can just bring me a frag of whatever you're fragging.maybe that chalice you just picked up. I think one eye will work