Phenox sun monti

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
They have a couple still available, got an email this morning, I'd be in if we get more interest in splitting a second frag as it looks like 4 prople hopped on the first one. Shipping will resume 1/6

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
JF had a couple at MACNA. Pretty sure that I saw a few go locally. :) ...but who knows if those people would ever post on the board and you would ever be able to find them.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;336367 said:
Actually it's the original 4 plus static so that makes 350 / 5 = 70 each so he was correct the first time :)
Haha I thought the same thing but didn't say anything

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so I have
Juan
dym
powder monkey
static
haddonisreef
if we get three more let's make it two frags to grow out. If not its 70 ea I'll leave this open till fri am when I need $ to order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok who's ready for the baddest Monti this side of the rockeys? Still waiting for $ from a few so if I have sent u a pm please respond weather your in or not! Merry Xmas

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok just placed the order, they are resuming shipping the week of the 6th. So I will pm everyone who helped put this togearher. Ask about lighting and it came from t5 but has had it under halide and led w no change in the coral in two weeks.