pink polyp wonders.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So i have about 5 probably more pink zoas i wanna DBTC no picture its a surprise. i do not know the name of them so i call them my pink polyp wonders, Just to be cool. :highly_amused:

so now i get to make some rules...YES!
rule one- there are no rules
Rule two- just kidding this is america you must pick up or arrange a pickup that is kinda close to me.
rule three- I got a phone call about an hour ago. It was a crappy call. It has to do with my aquarium first one to guess can have them. oh one guess per 15min....but no more then 8 per day

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
you had an overflow? I did... stupid filter sock​
BINGO! my girl friend calls and says she went to do laundry and there was water every where and my frag tank was half empty. turns out the return line came off the mj1200 and back syphoned into the sump.But good thing she is so understanding she cleaned the water up and refilled the frag tank with water and shut down the pump and halids (so the tank did no over heat) tell i can get home to fix it. pm for pick up.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
And here is a twist everyone that guessed gets a frag of it!! And one more person so first to chin in gets it

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No problem pm me for pick up I will have to frag more to cover the 3 and then if some one wants to speak up for the 4th??

tlsrcs: I have some rubble from the BRS eco rock. Do you want it for frags? I could bring it when I pick up the pinks.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes Derek you can have one. Yes id take rubble. Unman is it ok with you guys if your frags are mounted on rubble? Matt these are the same ones I gave you the other day.......but you can take a look if you want

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh haha then nevermind. Just so everyone knows they are ccrazy cool. Won't wreck the surpirse though but you will like them a ton if you don't know what they look like.

Oh and Tyson, the brown palys you gave me, I'm not really feeling them so I can bring them back tomorrow or dbtc them or whatever. If you don't really want them I can figure something to do with them

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Brown?? They were green I thought. But yea its cool ill put them in the frag tank some one starting a tank will take them. And yea the pink ones are pretty cool. They look sick under the leds