Pocillopora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some rainbow pocillopora growing all over the place and plan on redoing my rock work in the coming weeks and want anyone who want some to have at it cause it will be going in the trash other wise .Cool coral but warning is the it will spawn in your tank and spread. ~cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where is Greeley?

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow an hour thats a fair piece.

Tried to pick some up from him, but when I asked for a photo he wrote back a cold message telling me to google it. Don't you think I already Googled it? I wanted to see a picture of his actual items before I drove over an hour to pick them up, which I explained when I asked for the pics. Wouldn't do business with this guy, he doesn't understand that the culture of friendship and caring for your fellow tank keepers is the real reason we DBTC. Besides, there are no pics in the post and he refuses to send them to me, what is he hiding?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
landon.phillips;328983 said:
Tried to pick some up from him, but when I asked for a photo he wrote back a cold message telling me to google it. Don't you think I already Googled it? I wanted to see a picture of his actual items before I drove over an hour to pick them up, which I explained when I asked for the pics. Wouldn't do business with this guy, he doesn't understand that the culture of friendship and caring for your fellow tank keepers is the real reason we DBTC. Besides, there are no pics in the post and he refuses to send them to me, what is he hiding?

I doubt he is hiding anything. Its just not worth his time to take a picture of a coral he is giving away for free.

Here is a picture of rainbow pocillopora.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't think he is hiding anything I mean your going to see it when you go to pick it up. I certainly understand wanting to see something before you drive an hour to pick it up as I certainly would, but need to remember it is free and our choice if we want to make the drive, no one is forcing us. In regards to his manners I agree he tends to be a bit abrasive but we don't know his background or his life and it takes all kinds to make the world go round even if it agitates some of us. Sometimes talking to people in person is a bit easier as we sometimes come off differently in text?

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats a nice coral.

Status
Not open for further replies.