Pocillopora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Charlie is a great guy with an awesome tank and always very generous with all my dealings with him! I've known him for several years now. I also know that he is super busy raising a family and he puts his biggest efforts into that! Pics or no pics, one of the best tanks around.even if you get no coral it's worth the drive.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;329049 said:
Charlie is a great guy with an awesome tank and always very generous with all my dealings with him! I've known him for several years now. I also know that he is super busy raising a family and he puts his biggest efforts into that! Pics or no pics, one of the best tanks around.even if you get no coral it's worth the drive.
Your the man Lemke!

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes I have two children of my own with no family to help that is definitely my focus so I completely understand that aspect. I was just saying it doesn't take away from my family focus or time to respond with courtesy and respect It takes the same amount of time to respond either way. Again I understand everyone is different I just like to talk to people the way I like to be talked to.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I have got a ton of pms sorry for not getting back to everyone as I'm very busy! Off to crossfit now! I'll be pming those that pmed me

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;329052 said:
Yes I have two children of my own with no family to help that is definitely my focus so I completely understand that aspect. I was just saying it doesn't take away from my family focus or time to respond with courtesy and respect It takes the same amount of time to respond either way. Again I understand everyone is different I just like to talk to people the way I like to be talked to.
Ok well guess thanks for the input on manors

Well worth the hour drive from Reunion. If only to see a well established reef tank. So many happy coral species, good Lord.

Thanks for the frags Charlie! I hope to pay you another visit and return the favor soon.

-Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.